• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

£1000 extra cost from Baliffs Regulation 36 of the Council Tax Admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: £1000 extra cost from Baliffs Regulation 36 of the Council Tax Admin

I have telephone the Council again!! and spoke to a very nice lady who said she will sort things out for me, I offered again to pay so much per week, I did this before and a lady would have none of this, but I found this lady to be very helpful. So I hope things will get sorted. It's not as tho I refuse to pay I am willing.
    Once again thank you ALL for your help.

Comment

Please let us know how you get on - good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by harvey27 View Post
        I have telephone the Council again!! and spoke to a very nice lady who said she will sort things out for me, I offered again to pay so much per week, I did this before and a lady would have none of this, but I found this lady to be very helpful. So I hope things will get sorted. It's not as tho I refuse to pay I am willing.
        As your council has a severe Crapita infestation, it would be as well for you to make regular payments via the automated payment service.

You should complete the questionnaire and return it to the council by Recorded Delivery if not by Special Delivery, as Crapita cannot be relied upon not to lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          As your council has a severe Crapita infestation, it would be as well for you to make regular payments via the automated payment service.

You should complete the questionnaire and return it to the council by Recorded Delivery if not by Special Delivery, as Crapita cannot be relied upon not to lose it.
          Everything by a signed for service if Crapita infest a council, the chance of dealing with an actual council employee before a Formal Complaint is lower than zero

Comment

Thank you I will

Comment

I did try to make payments but got a non helpful memeber of staff, this woman i spoke to today was helpful.
              Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X