• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

collectcia visit out the blue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: collectcia visit out the blue

you are right i was without a liceance for 1 week as my direct debit was canceld by the bank now im getting all this maybe court letters should be recorded delivery so they cant make up sending letters out makes my blood boil saying they sent me one when they never did

Comment

@ BB "I am wondering if a petition to have Capita investigated by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in the light of Capita employees being convicted for fraud and Perverting the Course of Justice is worth starting on 38 Degrees or Avaaz.com? They can certainly mobilise support very quickly."

Shall you start it BB or shall I? It certainly needs to be done. Crapita need to be cut off at the neck, they are too entrenched in government and have too much influence to be allowed to continue unbound. They are a cancer at the heart of government and apparently answerable to no one..

Comment

Where I live the street layout is very confusing, and I have had bailiffs and TVL for same house number different street, I found telling the local rugrats that the TV Licensing man was about and he would take the TV meant they chased them with supersoakers, as they are all under 10 all the police do is laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
          @ BB "I am wondering if a petition to have Capita investigated by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in the light of Capita employees being convicted for fraud and Perverting the Course of Justice is worth starting on 38 Degrees or Avaaz.com? They can certainly mobilise support very quickly."

Shall you start it BB or shall I? It certainly needs to be done. Crapita need to be cut off at the neck, they are too entrenched in government and have too much influence to be allowed to continue unbound. They are a cancer at the heart of government and apparently answerable to no one..
          Please feel free to go ahead, BB. The OFT have Capita under their microscope over their supply of IT to government departments, along with other IT suppliers. Capita's government contracts need investigating and, if necessary, revoking. My gut-feeling is that if the SFO investigate, they are likely to find widespread and systematic fraud of the taxpayer and individuals.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
            Where I live the street layout is very confusing, and I have had bailiffs and TVL for same house number different street, I found telling the local rugrats that the TV Licensing man was about and he would take the TV meant they chased them with supersoakers, as they are all under 10 all the police do is laugh.
            Sounds like the police are p*ssed-off with their attitude and bleating when someone pulls a camera on them.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

The South Wales case of false accounting is the tip of the iceberg, wonder if Capita have mixed the illegal immigrant database up with the TV Licensing one, as UK citizens who have never had a passport or left the country were getting "Leave the country as soon as possible, you have no right to remain" texts from Crapita

see :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...S-warning.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ja...rants-leave-uk

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=3448909

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/378...s-from-Britain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20891597

Both the Daily Hail, and the Grauniad had their flabbers ghasted by that one!

All in all evidence that Crapita and it's subsidiaries, like Equita and Ross 'n Robbers; MUST be wound up for the public good

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X