• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marsdens enforcement WRONG PERSON ADDRESS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marsdens enforcement WRONG PERSON ADDRESS

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    True.

The fuzzy derivative image was the best I could get from their initial attachment.

Has the cosmic connection been broken now? Was it costing too much to route your broadband via subspace?
    Nah. Technical problems prevented me from posting as BB, CC, which Cel has now kindly rectified. Thank you, Cel. My CC username is the one I use when I am doing clairvoyancy work.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
      My CC username is the one I use when I am doing clairvoyancy work.
      No predictions yet from beyond the grave of when Marstons might be closed down?

Comment

It needn't necessarily come from beyond the grave, CC. A lot of advance information can come from the Universe itself. Something big is in the offing and it is going to take everyone by surprise when it "goes public". A lot of people will be very shocked and then very angry. The politicians will be cacking themselves and so will the banksters and big corporations.

Comment

It needn't necessarily come from beyond the grave, CC. A lot of advance information can come from the Universe itself. Something big is in the offing and it is going to take everyone by surprise when it "goes public". A lot of people will be very shocked and then very angry. The politicians will be cacking themselves and so will the banksters and big corporations.
          One thing is certain, the current status quo cannot continue, something has to give

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
            One thing is certain, the current status quo cannot continue, something has to give
            Oh it will, bb. Even Julia Middleton and her CP crowd will be cacking themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
              On thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...x-Collections! it would appear that Phoenix Collections has added £507 in bogus charges.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                On thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...x-Collections! it would appear that Phoenix Collections has added £507 in bogus charges.
                Shall we let The Private Prosecution Service off the leash, CC? They conduct private prosecutions on a paid and pro bono basis, which could be useful in deterring bailiffs from adding bogus charges to accounts. I believe it would only need one or two bailiffs to be successfully convicted in order to send the necessary message out to the civil enforcement industry that debtors have a means of obtaining justice for the industry's sharp and illegal practices and that further prosecutions could follow. The civil enforcement industry has had it coming to them for a long time and a successful prosecution could be the beginning of the end of their reign of intimidation, fraud and violence.

Comment

Shall we let The Private Prosecution Service off the leash, CC? They conduct private prosecutions on a paid and pro bono basis, which could be useful in deterring bailiffs from adding bogus charges to accounts. I believe it would only need one or two bailiffs to be successfully convicted in order to send the necessary message out to the civil enforcement industry that debtors have a means of obtaining justice for the industry's sharp and illegal practices and that further prosecutions could follow. The civil enforcement industry has had it coming to them for a long time and a successful prosecution could be the beginning of the end of their reign of intimidation, fraud and violence.
                  Something needs to be set on these legalised Dick Turpin's, the authorities don't give a stuff so long as the money comes in.

As for Julia Middleton, and her brainwashed Useful Idiots, they will get theirs very soon and it won't be pretty

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X