• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston Bailiff Letter for court fine which i already paid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marston Bailiff Letter for court fine which i already paid

First of all thankyou very much for ur help and support and i am sorry that i keep on bugging you guys but should i write a letter to marston or should i wait for the reply from the court which i sent them by email to see the outcome of what the court says?

Comment

Just wait for the court manager to be given the opportunity to resolve your complaint.

No need to contact the bailiffs. If the police follow up your complaint, the bailiff have enough to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Contrails View Post
        If the police follow up your complaint, the bailiff have enough to think about.
        Si ma tante avait des couilles, elle aurait appelé elle-même mon oncle!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Si ma tante avait des couilles, elle aurait appelé elle-même mon oncle!
          My French is a bit rusty, CC. Can we have a translation, please?
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Roughly: If my aunt has any balls she could be called your uncle (??)

Comment

Not quite correct - "she would call herself my uncle".

I was commenting on the likelihood of 'the police' following up a complaint against a bailiff.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Not quite correct - "she would call herself my uncle".

I was commenting on the likelihood of 'the police' following up a complaint against a bailiff.
                I think he did the same as i did, went on google translate and copy and paste it there

Comment

إذا كان لعمتي الكرات، وكان قد دعت نفسها عمي!

Anyone hazzard a guess?

Comment

للأسف، أفندي، الحوامات بلدي هو الكامل من الثعابين

Comment

er, roughly

sadly (?name of person?) my boat is carrying serpents (?)

What translator gave you that!!

Comment

Google and it should be: "Alas, effendi, my hovercraft is full of eels."

Comment

Now advice for everyone, next time bailiff comes to visit you, get the google translator out and speak to him in arabic or some other language and tell him to **** off

Comment

There is no precise Arabic equivalent for the F-word. If you said مهواة then thats akin to saying sex off! Its pronounced locally in Dubai as arry feek

Comment

Originally posted by mohmmad786 View Post
                              Now advice for everyone, next time bailiff comes to visit you, get the google translator out and speak to him in arabic or some other language and tell him to **** off
                              If you're good at French, say to the bailiff, "Paissez mon cul" and hope he doesn't understand French, although, if he does, the look on the bailiff's face will be worth it.
                              Translation (rough): "Kiss my a**e".
                              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Or "Kish mir in tuchas" (kish meer en TUH-kiss) or "Leck mich am Arsch".

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X