• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Judgement for claimant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Judgement for claimant?

There's no need to be afraid of going back to the court. The Income Expenditure sheet filled in will be very detailed and they won't expect your friend to live on nothing. She needs to try and look at this as a positive thing where a judge will tell BH how much she can afford to pay each week / month. They are, believe it or not, human!

Comment

Eryca, you really do need to get all the facts from your friend. It is impossible to advise on the scraps you are throwing us.

Comment

yeah you right. the trouble is whenever I ask her she only gives me the answer you v read,so will have to come back to you on this as need to sit down with her and make her understand that we need all the facts.

appreciate Your help, thank You and will come back later

Comment

I know I said I will talk to her first,but can You take a look at this please. the Loan has been taken for consolidating debts in September 2006 and it is not secured on the house.

I was asking if the bailiff can deduct from your salary because of this letter, they also thretening her to sell her house.

and as I said I will tell You more information hopefully today afternoon, but please take a look at this letter
          Last edited by eryca313; 25th February 2011, 12:37:PM.

Comment

eryca, I think you can see your friends name and address on that letter, you may need to remove the details.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X