• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Private parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you obtain clear photos of the signs?

If you search Land Registry (https://www.gov.uk/search-property-i...-land-registry) you can find out who owns that piece of land you parked on. This could be important because if it is railway property the liability for the parking charge cannot be transferred from the driver to you the keeper.
    It will only cost £3 for a copy of the title register and £3 for a copy of the title plan

Comment

I can definitely find out, I can pop down there tomorrow and I'll let you know. Thanks for this I appreciate your help and feedback

Comment

Manged to get a few photos of their signs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Is so annoying as u know I completed the call on that day to pay for the parking

Comment

OK, so I have done some checking and it is not railway land... a pity!

If you go down by that park again could you obtain photo's taken square on to the sign?
            We need to see (and be able to read) all the small print.

Best to upload onto a hosting site and post a link here

Anyway, nothing more to do until you hear back from the parking company

Comment

That is a shame! Just my luck though.
              okay will do and I'll let you know when I hear something back.

Thanks again

Comment

Morning

Still nothing from Total Car parks although I received the email attached from DCBl. Apologies I don't know how to upload to a hosting site
                Attached Files

Comment

So just ignore DCBL and their annoying letters and await to hear from parking co.

here's a link to Imgur (a hosting site) with a tutorial on uploading, which might be useful to you in future

Comment

Okay will do shall I bother chasing Total Car Parks or just wait to hear?

Thanks for that I'll give it a go

Comment

why bother poking them?

Comment

True. I'll probably get ore correspondence from DCBL first

Comment

Received a response from Total Car parks (attached) tried using that hosting site but said sign up is not possible in my region?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Do not give them any details or personal data of yours
                            So no driving licence
                            No passport
                            No date of birth
                            No telephone number
                            Do not reveal who was driving
                            Send them 2 recent redacted copies of utility bills , like energy , council tax etc , hiding references and amounts of money etc , but leaving the name , address and date showing , plus showing who sent it too , cover up all personal data (they already know your name and address so leave them and the date showing etc)

also send them a copy of the email 15th March from debt collectors

As your name & address are showing delete their letter

Comment

Okay thanks I will get that done and sent tomorrow.
                              I did think it was a bit strange that they asked for photographic ID as that it very personal and surely like you say they know my name and address so why not send the information ive asked for to the address they have on their records.

Comment

Received the SAR today, with photos showing my car entering the car park along with their request to DVLA and a copy of the PCN.
                                Not sure if you remember me saying that a call was made to the number to pay for parking and was a minute long, at no time did we think the payment hadnt gone through, as we thought we had completed the call, is this something I should address with Total Car Parks?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X