• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need some help and adive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help and adive

Firstly apologies if anyone has already read this i have posted this in another forum on here as i didnt realise there was a forum for bailff help so if its ok ill post it here too.

​​​​​​So this is kind of a long story. Me and my wife have been living happily in our house for the past 18 years. The last 6 months we have been getting all sorts of strange letters for a Company and a persons name that we have never heard off. Anyways these letters were getting more and more frequent. So about a month ago i happebed to google this companies name and i found out via comapies house website that somehow this guy and company has registred his name as director and company to our address??? i mean how the hell is that even possible??

Anyways one by one i have been getting in touch with all these people who have been sending letters and explaining the situation and i have filled out the relevant forms and sent them to compmaies house (online) in order to remove this indivudal and company from our address.

Anyways this morning i have recieved a notice of enforcment letter as this guy owes some serious money, and its saying someone will turn up in the next 7 days to collect goods etc to the value owed (over 19k)

Of course i amgoing to phone them monday when they open but what if they dobnt believe me? i can obvioisly prove its my house, i have bank statements, utility bills everyrting i need but were scared they are going to just barge ibto house and not listen or believe us.

Please ccan anyone help on where we stand ? we have no idea who this guy or company is and like i said its our house and we hae all the proof, will they accept this?

The proof i have is:-
    Council Tax Bill
    Bank Statement
    Gas and eletricity bill
    water bill
    virgin media bill
    emails showing reciepts of documents uploaded to companies house (PR07 and RP02A)
    i have drivers license and passport to prove who i am
    Tags: None

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...nt-help-please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X