• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Which Enforcement Order

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Enforcement Order

    Hi Legal Beagles

    ​​​​​My daughter and I would like to know how to get funds from a car sales company having been awarded 5,300 by the court. The defendant has not showed any signs of paying, despite being given 14 days to pay back in Aug 2019.

    Many thanks
    Tags: None

  • #2
    If the company is solvent then upgrade to the high court and high court enforcement officers. The companies will handle the paperwork for you.

    have you asked them recently?


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm