• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rob's List of Templates

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob's List of Templates

HOW TO USE THESE TEMPLATES
    Firstly, I should point out that the templates listed below are for educational and informational purposes only. They are examples of certain situations that might arise and are therefore not a one-size-fits-all. You acknowledge and understand that by using any of these templates (whether part or all of its contents) you do so entirely at your own risk and I cannot be held liable in the event that the use of these templates causes you any loss or damage.

I have, wherever possible, provided an annotated version of the template along with clean version whereby the annotated version is intended to provide further tips and other information that might be relevant to your situation. The templates will be uploaded to 'Box' which is an online file sharing and storage service and I will share the links to each of the documents which you can download to use and adapt of your own free will.

Over time I will be adding templates to this list and hope to have the a number of categories so check back now and again. If there is something you are looking for but isn't on the list, send me a private message and I will see if I have an example available

1. CONSUMER RIGHTS

a. Letter rejecting a car as it is not fit for purpose: Click here for link to document

b. Letter requiring repairs to car as not of satisfactory quality: Click here for link to document

c. Letter seeking compensation for failed broadband installation: Click here for link to document

d. Letter to credit card company making section 75 claim: Click here for link to document

e. Letter to seller for failure to deliver goods and making time of the essence: Click here for link to document

2. CONSUMER CREDIT (HIRE-PURCHASE AGREEMENTS)

a. Request for copy of credit agreement (S.77 CCA): Click here for link to document

b. Formal Complaint to Finance Co. Refusal to Accept Instalments: Click here for link to document

3. DATA PROTECTION

a. Subject access request for all data (GDPR long form): Click here for link to document

b Subject access request for all data (GDPR short form): Click here for link to document

c. Letter request to rectify inaccurate data: Click here for link to document

d. Letter requesting to restrict processing of data: Click here for link to document

4. PRE-ACTION PROTOCOL

a. Response to LBA requesting further information (Debt PAP): Click here for link to document

5. LETTER BEFORE ACTION

a. LBA for data breach and negligent misstatement relating to late payment markers: Click here for link to document

c. LBA Faulty Car: Click here for link to document

6. PARTICULARS OF CLAIM

a. Statements of Case Template: Click here for link to document

6. DEFENCE

a. Notice of default and assignment not validly served on defendant: Click here for link to document

7. SETTLEMENT

a. Letter to creditor offering to settle claim: Click here for link to document

8. SET ASIDE APPLICATION

a. Application Notice to set aside parking ticket: Click here for link to document

b. Witness Statement in support of setting aside parking ticket: Click here for link to document

c. Draft Order setting aside CCJ and withdrawing claim where sums already paid: Click here for link to document

9. MISCELLANEOUS

a. Letter to Companies House objecting to strike off proposal: Click here for link to document

b. Letter notifying creditor of intention to sell goods Torts (IG) Act 1977: Click here for link to document

c. Schedule of Costs: Click here for link to document

d. Schedule of Loss: Click here for link to document

e. CPR 31.13 Request: Click here for link to document

VOLUNTARY TERMINATION
    Voluntary Termination: Letter Templates
    A guide to voluntary termination: Your rights
    Last edited by R0b; 16th December 2018, 17:57:PM.
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.
  • This topic by pigsty has been deleted by R0b

Hello - do you have something that would cover a loan between family members?
  • This topic by R0b has been deleted by R0b

Hi Pigsty

I am not supplying examples of contracts. The purpose of these list of templates are in relation to consumer rights and/or legal proceedings. Contracts are difficult to make as a one-size fits all and there are various factors you need to take into account when making a loan to family members, including whether or not it will be a regulated agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (meaning you have to comply with a lot of things).

If you do a little googling for family loan agreements you are bound to find something but I would suggest you do so with caution and certainly at your own risk.
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.
  • This topic by pigsty has been deleted by R0b

Many thanks for your response Rob - I will do some googling!
  • This topic by Jamesmartin has been deleted by R0b

Hi all. I’m here for some assistance on vt

Hi all I’m here for assistance on vt

Hi all I’m here for some assistance on vt

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Member Guides

This section contains useful guides, template examples and information written by members of the forum. Always do your own research !
See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X