• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone's 24 month refusal to send final bill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vodafone's 24 month refusal to send final bill

Ahh ok that's a summary letter after the event - do you have the full adjudication ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi there, thanks for replying. I am the same as you, I am utterly baffled as to why Vodafone would cause all this instead of just sending the bill, I have honestly asked for it about 3 dozen times in varuious forms and asked for the figures to be detailed for all 3 contracts and they just will not send it. I am sure Lee is a lovely guy, but he is being fed the same lies and rubbish that I have been fed for 2 years, Hopefully the Ombudsman email will prove this. I'm sure I have the full judgement somewhere although that is pretty much it. I'm not willing to pay them anyway, I just want to take them to court and have them taken to task for this behaviour!!

Comment

I have two massive emails with judgements. I appealed the first one becuase they made decisions based on inaccurate information from Vodafone. The appeal was upheld. In my appeal I specifically asked the Ombudsman to clarify if their position was that I should pay a bill I have not seen. In typical Ombudsman speak they replied as follows;
        "It is not our position that you should pay a bill you have not seen however we can see that Vodafone have sent bills". Indeed they had - they sent me monthly bills from August 2015 until May 2016 completely ignoring my written cancellation requests, but they have never, ever sent the correct final bill, broken down into the 3 phones so I can check it. That is the whole issue in a nutshell - why no bill? Am I going mad or is this the most ridiculous situation ever? I would laugh but as I am disabled and currently off work recovering from 3 recent spine operations as well as gearing up for the 2nd anniversary of my children's father dying in a horrible accident, I probably won't. That might explain my anger at the unforgivable stress I have been put under by this and why I really neeced my almost perfect credit report over the last 2 years. Sorry, I did not mean to go down the guilt trip road but these rotten companies need to know the actual misery they cause. Unforgivable!!

Comment

I make the bill £603.95 £100 credited to your account. all old charges removed. Early termination fee of £703.95, less the £100 equals 603.95.

Comment

Hi Karyn,

I'm sorry that you remain unhappy.

I've got your latest emails and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
            I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

I appreciate your time Lee, but I really do not want any further dealings with Vodafone. I am taking the legal route with this matter. Clearly Vodafone feel that constant harassment, psychological bullying and deliberately falsifying information on my credit report will result in forcing me to pay a bill I have not seen (and have requested over 30 times over a 25 month period). I will see what a court has to say about this behaviour. Please do not take offence, I mean nothing personal. I just will no longer deal with your despicable and underhand employer.

Comment

Hi Karyn,

No offence taken.

If you change your mind and want any further help, let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
                I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X