• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Bank and Lowell Portfolio I ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Bank and Lowell Portfolio I ltd

Hello Everyone...
    Time to be calm and relaxed is still far..
    This one is a non secure Loan Lloyds FORCED me to take in 2005.
    Forgive me, I don't remember the last time I have paid them.
    I remember sending a CCA many years ago but I don't have any proofs.. so pointless.
    Now a letter from Lloyds (dated 21st July 2017) saying the debt has been sold effective 21/11/2015 ??? (2015) .
    They started calling me..
    The debt is for 16278.26
    I'll quickly explain FORCED:
    I was the MD of a small company and went in liquidation in 2005. The Bank Manager had me on Director Guarantees for the Company .. so she got me a loan with lots of false in it and about 400 per month to pay... I was jobless and they just got me the load to cover her back. I remember challenging... never got response.. now this.

I feel stupid, upset and nervous.. again (like my other post) this brings all the Divource / Job Loss and stress of before. Next I must see the Doctor again for some anti depressing... this is too much

Have a nice day
    Leo

P.S. I have a CCA letter ready for (not sending to their PO BOX)
    LOWELL PORTFOLIO I Ltd
    9 Ellington House
    Leeds Valley Park West

Savannah Way
    Leeds
    LS10 1AB

Tags: None

Re: Lloyds Bank and Lowell Portfolio I ltd

Hi nleo

Could you confirm?
    £16,278.26?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Yes

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Morning,

So this is a personal loan that you took out with Lloyds in order to cover a Director Guarantee. So the money from the loan went directly to the bank ? Or did it get paid to you then you paid the bank ? Any used for other purposes?

Well firstly get a CCA request off to Lowell as you have already suggested. Then I would send a Subject Access Request Letter to Lloyds to help with the background SHOULD all the documents show up. It won't get the business stuff only stuff that relates to you personally but that should include all the loan information.

You mention you challenged it, in writing ? formal complaint ?
          How much was the original loan for?
          How much was the business debt ( overdraft ? other lending? ) that you'd guaranteed ?
          lots of false in it
          was this false income information? did she just make stuff up to fit? or falsities as to what the money was for?

Do you have a copy of that guarantee per chance ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you and good morning to you,
            2005-2006 the time I wish I could forget.
            No I don't have any documentation unfortunately and been idiot enough not to keep it.
            Sending the CCA today and the SAR.
            The Money went straight to pay the Director's guarantee.. I just ended up, after losing the business, paying about 400 per month (don't remember excatly) . I remember my old Account Manager getting her colleague to 'accept' the loan. I said I could try and work in my Brother's in law cafe' to make some money...
            I should have not sign anything, nor paying anything, however, I did.. till the divorce where I couldn't pay anything anymore.
            I remember sending a letter to lloyds asking for copy of the agreement and my believe that was not correct.
            Like other debts, family helped me paying monthly sums which I stopped (I believe in 2012-2013).
            Fact, I never heard from Lloyds after my letter till now, when they tell me has been sold to Lowell since 2015 (letter received this month).
            If I go to the bank and ask for a loan I would need top proof my earnings right? well... they didn't .
            They Miss leaded me, as I honestly believed at the time there was no other alternative but to sign.

Now I'm afraid they will issue a court summon but somehow I would love to be in front a judge explaining this

Thank you for your time

Leo

Comment

Okay definately send off the SAR to Lloyds and the CCA to Lowell. Then we'll go from there.

It sounds like quite early stages with Lowell if they have only just been assigned the debt so I don't think you have any urgency and can use this time to get all your documents together. Potentially you could look at complaint to FOS but we'll see - you could be out of time on that. Hopefully the SAR will bring up
              I remember sending a letter to lloyds asking for copy of the agreement and my believe that was not correct.
              letter too.

Did you have PPI on the loan as far as you know?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I don't remember to be honest.. don't think so.
                I remember when She took me to a branch, sat me in front of her colleague and get me to sign..
                Ignorant that I was ... just did it.
                I feel, as well as stress, like an idiot

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X