• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA Group (UK) Ltd v S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA Group (UK) Ltd v S

after a decent night's sleep, thanks to you Diana, I'm now going to prepare the CCA and CPR with the intention of sending those off today.... and will await your advice about the SAR to MBNA & Experto Credite

Comment

send Recorded Delivery

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        send Recorded Delivery
        yes, indeed - a very good point
        thanks for reminding me... might also enquire how much 1st class 'signed for' delivery will be

Comment

usually 10 pence difference if I remember correctly, and attach receipt to copy letters

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            usually 10 pence difference if I remember correctly, and attach receipt to copy letters
            thank you for that tip, I certainly will

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
              The words Varde and Virgin interest me for two different reasons

You will need to send a Subject Access Request to both MBNA and to Experto Credite. I'll explain how and why later.

Di

I'm beginning to understand why this should happen Diana. As filling out the CCA, the account reference number is quite different for each of the creditors, BUT the original Consumer Credit Card Agreement issued by MBNA is unique only to them, hence why I should SAR both MBNA & Experto Credite - and CCA PRA separately, in an effort to collect all information... after all if MBNA don't have this information then how the heck would PRA be in possession of it !

And, I've since come across some old letters from MBNA, and Experto Credite. Experto Credite had even got my Agreement Number wrong for a while until they noticed their error, and corrected it.

most importantly, an old statement from virgin money, the last one I kept.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post

You have 33 days from the claim Issue Date (which was 22nd December) to file your Defence so there's plenty of time to get this under control.

Di

having completed the CCA & CPR letters, I wondered if you could confirm I've got the date correct for this paragraph in the CPR 31.14 letter as follows

"To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence on 24 January 2017."

thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X