• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

how to fill out the form N316 order to obtain information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how to fill out the form N316 order to obtain information

London office of New India is @ 36 Leadenhall Street, London EC3 !AT and their CEO for UK is Mr. Girish Radhakrishnan,

Now send letters!!

Comment

Ive spoke with the company in London and they pointed me towards the Ipswich office who went on to say they basically have nothing to do with it and premier claims is the point of contact and that they have no records and couldn't help but if I wrote an email and didn't get a response the lady said to ring her and she would pass it on to her manager and see if they could help. At the moment I have sent emails with the information you said to send in the letters as the ceo was some guy in india so sent it direct to him but I can also copy in the guy you mention aswell

Comment

The insurers were New India.
        Premier were only their agents.
        New India might not have records, they might have given a binding contract to Premier but they are still the insurers who are liable under the RTA 1988

If it comes to the push it will be New India you complain about to the ombudsman or you take to court.

You will be dealing with the UK operation, so copy in Radhakrishnan
        Next time you contact them , if they are not co-operating ask them for the address where they accept service of suit. It might concentrate their minds.

Comment

Hi des8

just had great news

Sent the email late yesterday evening and copied in 3 of the CEO/directing managers

Just had a phone call which my wife answered with the company saying they have sent a cheque out today for the full amount of the judgement and they have sent an email to confirm this. Ive not received this yet but they said there emails go out every hour so I should receive it soon.

So I thank you very much for all your help with this matter I couldn't have done it without your help.

Do I now close my judgement down in the MCOL service?

Thanks again for help

Regards stephen

Comment

Hi Stephen

I'll give [MENTION=39710]des8[/MENTION] a nudge for you.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

THat's brilliant news.
              Regarding the satisfaction of your successful judgement it is courteous to inform the court that it has been satisfied, so it can be marked as such in the records.
              However I do not believe you have any legal requirement to do so, and in view of the attitude of the defendant..............

BUT DO NOTHING UNTIL CHEQUE HAS CLEARED111

Comment

I did think the same due to his attitude leave the ccj hanging over his head for a while.
                Thanks again for all your help

Regards stephen

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X