• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

claim from arrow for old orange contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claim from arrow for old orange contract

Good afternoon everybody. My wife recieved a claim from arrow via Drydens for £355.82 for an old orange mobile phone contract. I believe this is SB but have no way of finding out. We certainly can't afford to make the full payment. If not SB I could make either a full and final offer, or Accept a Tomlin order .

Hope you can handhold me through the process .

I have already acknowledged service but not yet submitted any defence. I've attached a copy of the claim.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: claim from arrow for old orange contract

Bump admin could you move this please

Comment

bump

Comment

Hello,

You've covered up the Particulars of Claim, it would be helpful to see what they are claiming.

How old is the mobile phone contract, when was it taken out, last payment being made - have you contacted Orange to to discover any information about it?
        If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
        Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Sorry about that I will repost the attachemnt when i get home. I dont recall anthing abou it but the claim may well be Statute Barred. I think we made the last payment when I lost my job in 2009. thanks for responding i was wondering if anyone had seen the post .

Comment

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
            bump
            Sed, Have you checked credit reference file for this as guide only if it does not show more than 6 years has elapsed since the account was defaulted.

nem

Comment

Thanks for that thought willl ge onto nodle tonight.

Comment

Particulars of claim attached
                Attached Files

Comment

Edit you picture to remove the claim number and the password.

As they have mentioned several documents you should ask for a copy of those documents so that you can determine what it is about.

Comment

Hi seduraed

Have you asked for CPR 31.14 disclosure yet?
                    http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ic-information

If not, as well as a copy of the contract & Notice of Assignment, if it were me I'd ask for the T&Cs as well; they are part of the contract after all!
                    There's no fee required, but keep a copy & send SignedFor post, as it is proof of postage & is trackable.
                    It goes to the solicitors.
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks , i'll get that done Monday. There is still a small matter of not being able to acess my wife's noddle account as we cant remember the passwords or the email used

Comment

Thanks , i'll get that done Monday. There is still a small matter of not being able to acess my wife's noddle account as we cant remember the passwords or the email used
                        There's " forgotten password " assistance I think.

nem

Comment

Can I ask for a statement under CPR as I think the account may Statute Barred.

Comment

Can I ask for a statement under CPR as I think the account may Statute Barred.
                            Hi,

CPR is specifically for inspection of the documents mentioned in the particulars of a claim.

You could try phoning the OC to see if they can tell you the detail.

Or register with Clear Score which is free online.

nem

Comment

Can I ask for a statement under CPR as I think the account may be Statute Barred.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X