• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell CCJ

Good evening

I went through my credit File and i found CCJ under my name and the claimant is Lowell but the original Contractor was O2,
    so i tried to recall my memories and i start digging what is it all about so i found it O2 sold them this debt which is £3254.50
    i went to O2 to check what is it but they don't have any record of it,
    i spoke to Lowell People and they are saying we can not give you any paper work,we can just inform you what is it all about and forcing me to take legal advice which i can not afford and threatening me if i will not do any thing in coming month they will send me Bailiffs,
    i spoke to County Court and i Filed the N244 Judgement aside,
    kindly help me or Guide me what to do next i am waiting for the court Reply
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell CCJ

Blimey, that's a big debt to have had with O2 !

Lowell will need to evidence the debt.

i spoke to County Court and i Filed the N244 Judgement aside,
    Excellent. On the grounds that you didn't receive the claim and have no knowledge of the debt?

Did you inform Lowell you have applied to set aside the judgment?

hreatening me if i will not do any thing in coming month they will send me Bailiffs
    Guessing they don't have a warrant of control else you'd have heard from them before now, the set aside application should put any enforcement action on hold.

It is just a matter of waiting to hear from the court and the claimants now with regard your application.

It may assist later if you could post up the text of your application.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

yes, i inform them
      they are not providing me anything just telling me over the phone £2600 Air time that is insane
      i would like to the see the itemised Billing i want to see all the paper work which they are refusing and forcing me to take legal help ,
      why shoud i take legal help if you are saying Bill is mine CCJ is mine so give me the Proofs of what is that.
      well hope for the best

Comment

How old is this?

Comment

they are stating its from 2012 March and this Bill is From Sep 2012 and CCJ They issued in August 2014
          but no one Contact with me

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X