• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Charges

Hi i need some, help with my particular's, ive put some good point's down, i'll do well, also any help with claiming, my money back via Pension Matter's it's getting investigated, through a company, but to be honest, i'm going to have to small, claim's it, as it's taking too long.
    Tags: None

Re: Bank Charges

Hi Sloane, some background would be useful on your claim.

What is your current arguments?

I've tagged [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] she might help
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Bank charges........ against which bank ?

Little summary if you please xxxxx

Also what's going on with Pension Matters?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Nationwide, Halifax, and Capital One, Pension Matter's is being investigated by Money and me claim's, but taking, age's, to be honest, i'll small claim's the case, against Pension's Matter's.

Comment

1) Money and Me claims ? are they a claims management company? ( http://moneyandmeclaims.com/ ??? Money & Me Claims in Unit 12 Strathclyde Business Centre, 391 Langmuir Road, Baillieston, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G69 7TU CRM21087 )
          who are Pension Matters? www.pensionmatters.net - pension liberation? ( these -> http://www.ftadviser.com/2013/05/03/...M/article.html )

2) Bank charges are Nationwide and Halifax - unauthorised overdraft and unpaid DD fees ?

3) Credit Card - late payment fees ? - Capital One.

It might be a plan to set up a thread for each of these as they are very different issues.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Basically, my pension, was transferred out, from the MOD ministry of defence, as i was cold called, from yardstick this went to Integra. Integra went bust Pension Matter's dealt with, the admin work, they have disappeared, a company called KPJ called me regarding this, and got me in touch with money, and me seemed a little bit dubious, but now as it's taken age's, i'll just have to small, claim's court's Pension matter's.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X