• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EHO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHO

I've had training in the past that put the fear of God in me regarding the EHO. I had cause to contact them for advice recently and rather than address the point regarding food of doubtful quality being allowed to be cooked, it was suggested there might be personality clashes involved and also the question, why would someone say something like that? Is there a higher authority than the EHO?
    Tags: None

Re: EHO

I think your first call will be a complaint to his/her employer i.e. CEO of local council.
    Are you in England or Wales>

Comment

One thing to watch is that a lot of Councils got rid of their EHOs and employ private companies to do the work. Only way to find out is to ask.

Comment

England. What could be the difference between the two?

Comment

I was going to suggest possibly contacting the Food Standards Agency.
          Their powers have been devolved, so different contact points.

http://www.food.gov.uk/enforcement/enforcework/report

Comment

Good points - thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X