• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Hedgehoggle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Hedgehoggle

Hello Hedgehoggle and welcome to Legal Beagles.
    Please have a look round and if you need any help with anything give a shout, someone will soon be along to help you.
    If you have an ongoing claim, or a problem you need answers to, then you can start a thread in the appropriate forum. Once again if you need help doing this just ask.
    When you have settled in, if you feel like a chat we have the Legal Beagle Chatroom, or there is The Lamp Post for off topic threads. Hope to speak soon Enaid x

Re: Welcome Hedgehoggle

Hi, Kimmy, nice to see you over here but I still think you should have registered as Cadburys Cream Egg.

Comment

Hi Hedge,

Welcome back, have pm'd you.

Ame
      xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi hedgy welcome back xxx
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Welcome to the rebel colony, not quite Australia yet........ or is it, G'day

Comment

Thanks for the welcome enaid!

Originally posted by tomterm8 View Post
            Hi, Kimmy, nice to see you over here but I still think you should have registered as Cadburys Cream Egg.
            Behave yourself you! You already know what I wanted to register as and you said no! I still think it was a good idea :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Hi Hedge,

Welcome back, have pm'd you.

Ame
            xx
            Hi Ame, thanks for the welcome sweetie xxx :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            Hi hedgy welcome back xxx
            Ello you! Nice to see you're still here darlin xxx

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
            Welcome to the rebel colony, not quite Australia yet........ or is it, G'day
            G'day yourself Vortex! Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Hey Kimmmmmmmmmyyyyy

Comment

Hiya Hedgey x

Comment

:kiss:
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Sorry peeps..................... I'm on the crappiest PC you've ever known in your life at the mo (my new all-singing, all-dancing one died thanks to windows vista!!!!) - so I can't do multi-quoting at the mo!

Soooooooooooo,

Bennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!! My bezzie mate! I'm glad you're here babe! :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Jelly, thanks for saying hi, I really appreciate you welcoming me on board and I hope to bump into you on the forums :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Mocha................. it's good to know that you're still as gorgeous as ever............. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmwah to you sweetie! xxx :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Hello Hedgey,
                      Hope you are ok and the kids and oh too.
                      It's nice you are here, just wish you would have stuck it out the first time around. How ever you got the feeling you weren't welcome I'll never know.So keep in touch, I'm still on for a caravan and coming back to Salford soon Enaid x

Comment

Ello enaid, long time no speak ;-)

Caravan still sounds good babe.................. and it's still our goal!

Nice to see you're still around - hope to chat with you around the forums!

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Hello Hedgehoggle and welcome to Legal Beagles.
                          Please have a look round and if you need any help with anything give a shout, someone will soon be along to help you.
                          If you have an ongoing claim, or a problem you need answers to, then you can start a thread in the appropriate forum. Once again if you need help doing this just ask.
                          When you have settled in, if you feel like a chat we have the Legal Beagle Chatroom, or there is The Lamp Post for off topic threads. Hope to speak soon Enaid x
                          Enaid trots out the LB template-o-matic again I see.

But tis good to see you again me prickly little pal.
                          My Blog
                          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Hey Hedgy, welcome home hun :kiss:

Comment

Hi There and how are you?

You learnt how to hold your drink yet?

Glad to see you back

Paul

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X