• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj does not belong to me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ccj does not belong to me!

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd give you an update regarding this post.

I sent EE a letter of complaint on February the 8th of which they received on the 9th via the tracking number.

I have since had no contact from EE and the CCJ remains incorrectly on my credit file.

I have literally just finished writing my second letter and will be sending this out tomorrow morning.

Watch this space!

Dan

Comment

Hi Daniel
      Couple of points

Credit files can take a little time to be updated

Although I would have expected a response by now, they actually have 8 weeks in which to send their final response assuming you marked it as a formal complaint

These organisations can take days from it landing at the postal address to opening it, scanning it and sending it to the appropriate department

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.Horton View Post
        Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd give you an update regarding this post.

I sent EE a letter of complaint on February the 8th of which they received on the 9th via the tracking number.

I have since had no contact from EE and the CCJ remains incorrectly on my credit file.

I have literally just finished writing my second letter and will be sending this out tomorrow morning.

Watch this space!

Dan
        Removing an allegedly incorrect CCJ is not going to happen quickly it is a matter of pubic record
        .so time to investigate may be prolonged;
        I am still not clear as to which company has obtained judgement?

nem

Comment

EE (Everything Everywhere)

I actually received a letter response from them yesterday stating that they'd received my complaint letter and that it was being passed onto their fraud department. So it seems i'm getting somewhere. I'll give it 14 days and then I'll send the fraud team an email using the address they've provided for an update.

Dan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X