• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent Court Case Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Court Case Help

I have been communicating with Amethyst with regards to my court date of 8th January, and haven't as yet received a reply.

I need to get the paperwork in for today as it was due on the 15th (apparently). Could someone please help me in telling me what paperwork I need to send to Court and Bryan Carters ahead of the case??

Sorry to stress the urgency, it's just that my partner can only take me to the court today as he is working tomorrow and I am on epilepsy meds so can't travel at the moment.

Much appreciated.
    Joolz67
    Tags: None

Re: Urgent Court Case Help

Posted on your thread - always fine to pm me or tag me ( type [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] on your post ) if you're not getting seen within a few hours xxx

If you documents said 14 days before the hearing, then it is 14 days - not 14 working days.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Urgent Court Case Help

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION],

thanks, have sent a message on my other thread re case, if you could check it out
      joolz

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X