• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MKDP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKDP

Hiya all

So I recently moved home and received a CCJ through the post from a debt that I allegedly had from 2005. Long story short I attended Court on 15/12 and had judgment set aside. I have just received the Judgement order and was wondering what the next steps would be.

It has been ordered:

1. Judgment is set aside forthwith

2. Name of defendant is amended to ******* (I got married in 2006)

3. The claimant should by 4pm 8/1/16 send to the defendant copies of the documents referred to in the particulars of claim to claim,to include:
    a. original CCA agreement or reconstituted agreement verified by statement of truth
    b. copy of the Default notice served upon the defendant
    c. a full statement of account showing how the sum claimed arrived at
    d. copy extract from the deed of assignment evidencing the legal assignment evidencing the legal assignment of the debt from barclaycard to the claimant
    e. copy notice of assignment served on the defendant

4. The Defendant should by 5/2/16 send to the court her fully particularised defence

5. The court upon receipt of the Defendants defence shall send direction questionnaires to the parties.

6. Claimant to pay Defendants costs of application assessed at £155

Without this forum I would never have been able to have my Judgement set aside. I was wondering if anyone has been in this situation with MKDP and do you think I would need legal representation? The CC bill is around £7,500

Thank you all
    Tags: None

Re: MKDP

Hello Everlast,

MKDP ( Compello Group) often try to pass of useless documents
    such as application forms etc. as being copies of the agreement.

A least you have plenty of time to formulate your defence.

You have another ( original) thread on this so I'll ask a member of the LB team to merge the two.

Can you help please [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] :santa2: nemxx

Comment

Thank you

Yes the judge was angry that they tried to pass of a 2010 reconstituted document as the original taken out in 2001 Under a statement of truth. Do you think MKDP will be able to get all these documents together in such a short space of time?

Comment

That's a great order, well done for getting the judgment set aside and getting that order from the court. Doesn't appear to be any sanction for non compliance so it might need an application if they don't comply by the 8th Jan, but I suspect MKDP may well just withdraw now. I doubt they'll get it together with Christmas break in the middle but they could suprise me, bit of see what happens now really xxxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X