• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complaint agaist Lowell Portfolio 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint agaist Lowell Portfolio 1

Hi everyone,

I want to make a complaint against Lowell. Can anybody tell me who I should complain to?
    Which authority do Lowell fear the most?

Thanks, all the best Billy the KId
    Tags: None

Re: Complaint agaist Lowell Portfolio 1

Originally posted by Billy The KId View Post
    Hi everyone,

I want to make a complaint against Lowell. Can anybody tell me who I should complain to?
    Which authority do Lowell fear the most?

Thanks, all the best Billy the KId
    Raise a Formal Complaint addresses to Andrew Bartle he's the COO of the Lowell group and/or James Cornel the CEO before making complaints
    to regulatory bodies. You need to be seen to have attempted to resolve the problem with Lowell prior to any other complain.

nem

Comment

I have already done as you advised, E-mailed James Cornell which was completely ignored. Now I want to know which is the best authority to complain to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks, Billy The Kid.

Comment

What is the complaint? more info may get you more advice on here

Comment

Thanks nem, I have already wrote/ e-mailed letters to James Cornell and have not received a response. Now I want to complain to the highest regulatory body. Any help would be greatly appreciated. All the best, Billy the Kid.

Comment

FCA probably - if its regulatory.

What is the complaint?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello nem
              Back in September I received a demand from Lowell stating I owed them close to £500 for an unpaid contract mobile phone bill they had bought from T-Mobile. I have never had a contract phone. I explained this to Lowell and was told their Fraud Department would investigate. In the meantime I had a meeting with my solicitor which cost me money I could ill afford. Seven weeks later, after numerous E-mails going back and forth, Lowell were unable to prove their accusation and told me they were sorry but the account was now closed and there would be no further contact. I asked them to cover my legal fees. They refused saying they had acted in good faith. I t seems to me that Lowell are in a win/win situation. and I feel that if they are in error by sending out the demand then they should be penalised, i.e. cover my legal costs. I have explained this to James Cornell, Lowell CEO but have been completely ignored. Now I want to take the matter further by complaining to the highest authority. Any advice would be welcome. All the best, Billy the Kid.
              Last edited by Billy The KId; 24th November 2015, 20:01:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X