• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Slightly displeased consumer says hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slightly displeased consumer says hello.

Might help if we knew who MM are and what is the alleged debt

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      Is this a Cryptic thread makes as much sense as my front door
      My understanding was that it was a Welcome thread. So thank you for your welcome.
      That said: as this thread's content appears to be as impenetrable to you -- as a VIP member, no less, of this forum -- as your front door, then I'll close this particular door behind me and say farewell: I really wouldn't wish to unduly tax your ability to read a thread or follow a link provided in post #11.

Best wishes to all Legal Beagles, and sincere thanks to those who made this place so hospitable, if only temporarily.

Comment

If your still here mr wall have to say many of us have had wrong bills but everything is based on meter readings if we get a wrong one we correct them in the end the meter tells all

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianwall View Post
          My understanding was that it was a Welcome thread. So thank you for your welcome.
          That said: as this thread's content appears to be as impenetrable to you -- as a VIP member, no less, of this forum -- as your front door, then I'll close this particular door behind me and say farewell: I really wouldn't wish to unduly tax your ability to read a thread or follow a link provided in post #11.

Best wishes to all Legal Beagles, and sincere thanks to those who made this place so hospitable, if only temporarily.
          There are thousands of members on this site, and quite a few VIPs too, just because ONE member made a comment about the thread being cryptic, surely that's not a reason for you to leave. :Cry:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X