• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

found this site after looking for advice on banksmart invoice i have received i have posted a comment in the forums so if any one can help it would be much appreciated
    Tags: None

Re: hi all

Hi vern and welcome, I am sure someone will pop along soon and help you out.
    Enaid x

Comment

Hello, I started a thread last week Re: Bank Smart , got asked a few questions and replied but heard no more, I appreciate you must help many others in a similar position, but wondered if I've unwittingly violated forum rules ?.
      Best Regards
      Topcatslot

Comment

Not as far as I know, we're quite easy going so it is unlikely, I'll see if I can find your post.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ah ha got it, http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...078#post537078 There some more Q's on there. .... yes it is a bit like question time, but best to get the whole picture to know where to go with it.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok got that, I'll wait to answer any questions thanks so far.

topcatslot

Comment

Re Bank Smart. got a letter from a collection agency today, not sure how to proceed
              topcatslot

Comment

has any one had dealings with a collection agency called MIL collections?
                topcatslot

Comment

Hello, got another formal notice today Re: Bank Smart, not had any more replies from this site so at a loss as what to do for the best, should I seek legal advice, ignore it, any thoughts gratefully excepted

topcatslot

Comment

Originally posted by topcatslot View Post
                    has any one had dealings with a collection agency called MIL collections?
                    topcatslot
                    MIL Collections Truro, One Man Band Alan Davis sole director.

Is the one/

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X