• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Everyone + Pending Hearing with Aktiv Kapital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone + Pending Hearing with Aktiv Kapital

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie and not sure why I didn't find this site before, but hey ho.

I am in the process of getting stuff together for a Court hearing at the beginning of March.

Following a Court Claim from NCCBC, and despite several letters to AktivKap;IND:Hegarty requesting information to substantiate their Claim, which they didn't, and despite them being Estopped, they are still pressing ahead.

I have received a redacted copy of a Deed of Assignment, of which there is no reference directly to myself, copies of assignment letters and default notice, and an illegible copy of a Consumer Credit Agreement.

Despite agreeing to mediation, which they refused, and sending the Directions Questionnaire, and a more detailed letter to the Court highlighting their failings and requesting a strike out, this doesn't seem to have made much difference.

It's taken a frustratingly long amount of time, and a lot of work (as many members will know) to get to this point, but I'm remaining upbeat, and will not let those buggers grind me down.

Love your enemies, they hate it!
    Tags: None

Re: Hello Everyone + Pending Hearing with Aktiv Kapital

Hi Welcome!
    What is the debt for?
    When was the account opened?
    Credit Card or Loan?

DOAs are usually so heavily redacted they are useless.

Can you post up a redacted copy of the agreement please

Comment

The debt was for a credit card taken out in 2005. Do I take it that you mean the Consumer Credit Agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by luvurenemy View Post
        Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie and not sure why I didn't find this site before, but hey ho.

I am in the process of getting stuff together for a Court hearing at the beginning of March.

Following a Court Claim from NCCBC, and despite several letters to AktivKap;IND:Hegarty requesting information to substantiate their Claim, which they didn't, and despite them being Estopped, they are still pressing ahead.

I have received a redacted copy of a Deed of Assignment, of which there is no reference directly to myself, copies of assignment letters and default notice, and an illegible copy of a Consumer Credit Agreement.

Despite agreeing to mediation, which they refused, and sending the Directions Questionnaire, and a more detailed letter to the Court highlighting their failings and requesting a strike out, this doesn't seem to have made much difference.

It's taken a frustratingly long amount of time, and a lot of work (as many members will know) to get to this point, but I'm remaining upbeat, and will not let those buggers grind me down.

Love your enemies, they hate it!

Estoppel?? take it from Getoutofdebt forum??

Comment

This is a copy of the Consumer Credit Agreement which I received on request, and I would say that it is illegible.

Would anyone else agree?
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, you would be right. Seems from a couple of comments that GODF......well, need I say more. I guess that when your back is to the wall, you look at all options. Just got to move forward in the best way possible now.

Comment

Virgin Credit Card / MBNA - 2005

Did you receive anything else along with the agreement ? ie the additional terms and a set of more up to date terms?

With regards your agreement,it is a bit teeny but its more legible than a lot of them.

Any issues with the debt ?

How much is the claim for ?

So you're getting together Witness Statement and docs for court.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by luvurenemy View Post
                This is a copy of the Consumer Credit Agreement which I received on request, and I would say that it is illegible.

Would anyone else agree?
                Magnified to normal A4 size is certainly not easily legible in all parts.

nem

Comment

2014: Aktiv Kapital is now PRA Group Europe
                  In July of 2014, Aktiv Kapital joined PRA, which became PRA Group,
                  Aktiv Kapital is no longer registered on Companies House.
                  Don't know if this helps anyone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X