• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

can an old debt get a CCJ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: can an old debt get a CCJ?

Thanks for your reply righty, yes my address was the updated,

Comment

Thanks for your reply amethyst, it's the defending bit, I have stated that I thought the original letters sent were fake, as the court stamp was printed, as I did read on line they do try to scare you, also I had not letter sent informing me that a CCJ was placed against me, and that I did ignore original letters as I believed they were just using scare tactics, I have written all this in my defence? And I've asked for no hearing? What do you think? Also do I need to to put postal order in with form, and do you believe that I have a chance of getting it set aside. Thanks

Comment

Can you post a copy what you have put up here just so we can check before sending, I don't think putting the original documents are fake is going to work too well.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok, thanks, I will do that now. Thanks

Comment

Can I please ask for an email to send them to, sorry, I'm unable to post them on

Comment

of course, admin@legalbeagles.info
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thanks .

Comment

Okay thank you.

The first page is fine.

Second page;

I did not receive the County Court claim from the Court. I only found out about the Judgment against me when I checked my credit file in October 2014. I have since asked the Claimants to send me copies of documents relating to this claim, in order to find out where it has come from, and how the sum claimed has been calculated, including any original credit agreement. The Claimants have acknowledged my request but as yet failed to send copies of documents to me. I do not recognise the sum claimed and believe I have a defence to the claim against me.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you so much for your help, I have printed a fresh copy, thanks to your link, I will fill that out, do I have to enclose the postal Oder, thanks

Comment

I am posting it off today, thank you so much

Comment

When did payments cease and what is the date of issue on the claim/judgement?

Comment

Last payment 2009 so it's not over 6 years, and CCJ appreared August this year, they did send me letters , but stupidly, I got scared, believed them to be not real, and got a shock when my credit file showed the ccj

Comment

Just received letter from county court,
                            notice of transfere of proceedings, to all parties, this claim has been transferred to the county court at Basildon for the court to deal with the defendants application to setting judgement aside.
                            that court will send you and the other parties notice of the time , date and place of hearing.

Comment

That's good

Should get the defence together - could you list the main points you feel your have to defend the claim.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I am signed up to noddle so I get updates on my credit, when I got update, which I bel was September , I found a ccj on it, I had no letter to say that I had a ccj put on my credit, so that is it, I have nothing else???? I have no exact date, so I will look at my first post to find a date

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X