• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello to all and a very good morning :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to all and a very good morning :)

hi to all and thankyou for adding me and basically this site by the looks of it it offers life changing advise this all equals good karma in my book.
    Tags: None

Re: hello to all and a very good morning

Morning, and welcome, nice day for some good karma xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Plenty of advice if this lot cannot help probably no one can .
      A warning although its serious stuff to lighten the load a bit of humour creeps in but as bad as things may be there is always a way forward.

No better site than LB

Comment

cheers guys :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Hi,
          We do our best to help anyone who, needs advice or just a shoulder to cry on.
          If we can't sort out your problem, then at least we can offer a sympathetic ear......
          aw:
          “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

thanks mate i just need to get this debt from my sister sorted we have just had another child and need a bigger family car and cant get one due to debt im a sucker with my sister she always shafts me and i end up still helping her :tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

I really cant thank this site enough, although still in the middle of sorting two issues out but hopefully get there but wouldn't have known where to start without this site so thanks from the bottom of my bottom lol, I would say heart but my bottoms bigger lol. sometimes all u need is someone to tell u how to do things and in what way........

Comment

Originally posted by yonder456 View Post
                thanks mate i just need to get this debt from my sister sorted we have just had another child and need a bigger family car and cant get one due to debt im a sucker with my sister she always shafts me and i end up still helping her :tinysmile_cry_t:
                We have all been down this road mate.........:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
                But family is family, end of story.
                There is a hell of a lot of help on this site, so don't be afraid to ask for it.
                aw:
                “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by flicky14 View Post
                  I really cant thank this site enough, although still in the middle of sorting two issues out but hopefully get there but wouldn't have known where to start without this site so thanks from the bottom of my bottom lol, I would say heart but my bottoms bigger lol. sometimes all u need is someone to tell u how to do things and in what way........
                  That's sometimes all it takes........
                  Legislation can be baffling and it's not always easy to understand it.
                  Where we would explain something in a few words, legislation explains the same thing in several thousand words.:tinysmile_cry_t:
                  I am very pleased that you find this site so helpful.
                  aw:

Comment

Hi I've started a thread about my problem it's about an orange phone bill that lo well now say is 1529£ so again any help is appreciated

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X