• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Am I too late?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I too late?

Good morning

I thought I should say hi before dropping a bombshell on everyone. I am new here having only found the site a little while ago (been in the background reading and searching for glimmers of hope). Realised I could not get help if I did not 'out' myself so here I am. I have an issue that I doubt I can now get much help with but decided to try anyway and maybe, me burying my head in the sand could help someone else avoid doing so.

I know this is not the place to post my 'story' so would be grateful if someone could guide me to the right place and I will post everything there. I am at the Northampton County Court stage in this saga - Cabot is the claimant, Restons the solicitors.

Thank you in advance,

totrusting.
    Tags: None

Re: Am I too late?

Welcome - best place to post it seems would be http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-a-Court-Claim - hopefully we'll be able to help - it really depends what stage you are at ... just post as much info as you can xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you so much for your quick reply and link Amethyst.
      I will post as much as I can - it's a hell of a lot mind.
      Thank you again x.

Comment

Hi again Amethyst

I posted my extremely long post in the 'received a court claim' section but am worried that no-one has replied

Do you think it is because I am a lost cause? Even if someone could just help me with how I should word my defence I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi, No I don't think you're a lost cause, well, I'll go read your post then tell you lol. I'll post on there shortly xx

Sharon
          xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you for replying so quickly Sharon

I really am on tenterhooks at the mo so forgive me for sounding so dramatic (still think I'm a lost cause mind)!

I will check in later then, thanks again x

Comment

Have replied on there, YOU'RE FINE ! sorry for missing you yesterday xxxxxxxxx
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you so much, again (replied before seeing this one)! No problem, I'm just glad you're here now xxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X