• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How would you describe The Blemain Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you describe The Blemain Group

Hello, as a newcomer, looking for information on the Blemain Group.

Could anyone with dealings with Blemain please tell me what you think of them?

Many thanks for any contributions
    Tags: None

Re: How would you describe The Blemain Group

That could be a tricky thread to moderate. Have a good read about the forum and cases involving Blemain which should give you a good over view. Do you have an issue specifically with Blemain that you need help with?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi,yes I'm just doing that now, which is very helpful. There's no specific issue, just been asked the question "what do know about Blemain" and as I know very little thought the forum could help?

Comment

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments. read this over and over because once you have a slight hic-up the ball starts rolling ! and it gets bigger and bigger. blemain are geared up with its own solicitors and repo men they know every trick in the book and every trick out of the book,they know how to pile on charges and interest on the charges a part of the company have been fined £1.25 million by the FSA do your research and read the forums on them.

Comment

2004Buster what is your reason for asking the question ie do you have a loan with them? or are you thinking of haveing a loan with them or are you connected in some way with them?

Comment

I believe the correct terms are "Sharp" and "not

a company I would wish to do further business with"

Comment

Hello Suffering, no, fortunately don't have a loan with them and wont be!

Comment

Thats good to hear because many people find out too late and the hard way just what this company is about. I am one of many fighting to keep a roof over my family after a greedy broker put me on to them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X