• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tuff times ahead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuff times ahead

Hello every one. not nice to so so many people going through the same madness as my self. keep your mind right and stay positive even when depressions trying to beat you down. you found this site your ok hundred here to support you xxx

Its taken me hours just to work out how to say Hi to you guys, Thanks L.B for the message it helped :0)
    Well I was online desperately trying to find help and advice because I have been dismissed from my retail job of 7 years and i I want to appeal how can they just do that to people.
    Tags: None

Re: Tuff times ahead

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your message, and welcome to the forum. I've posted on your employment issue thread too and you should get lots of help on there. I think first port of call has to be to call ACAS (number on your other thread).

Sharon
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X