• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi Davefirewalker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Davefirewalker

Welcome to Beagles Dave, I am sure you'll be able to find your way about. If you do need any help though give us a shout, there is always someone about who can help.
    We have the chat room and also the Lamp Post this is off topic threads where we have a laugh and get to know each other. Enaid x

Re: Hi Davefirewalker

Hey Davefirewalker, a well known name pops across the waters for a brief holiday. Welcome to the beagles site where the dogs don't bite but our singing is terrible!

Comment

Hi dave,

Remember to repeat this............COLD WET GRASS, COLD WET GRASS lol

How are you mate.

Tanz

Comment

hmmmmm Tanz my mind boggles.....

Welcome Dave Good to see you x
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          hmmmmm Tanz my mind boggles.....

Welcome Dave Good to see you x
          Isn't this what these fire walking people chant when walking over hot coals lol.

Choose an anchor or mantra that works for you. A person must remain focused and in a positive frame of mind while walking across the coals to avoid panic. "I can," "peace," and "cool, wet grass," are some proven mantras.
          http://www.ehow.com/how_2105313_firewalk.html

Comment

ahhhh my mind was in completely the wrong area then... for a change
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Remember to repeat this............COLD WET GRASS, COLD WET GRASS lol

When I was hypnotised in Benidorm and walked on broken bottles, the guy said something like that msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Hi guys..........

thanks for the warm welcome....been trying to get back on here for ages.....lost my password, forgot my email adress i signed up with...the saga goes on and on

just reset everything and I'm ok now

if I can be of help I will try

Dave

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X