• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello *hi abbreviated!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello *hi abbreviated!

hi guys!! i only just found this forum.. and i've had a look around and i don't understand anyof the abbreviations!! SAR etc and all the others...

anyhow i have SIX defaults and have recently settled two of them on partial setllements... i now realise this was a complete mistake!! ( i think?).

i want to get a mortgage this year... but with my credit file in the mess it's in, it's unlikely. i have been offered more partial settlements... should i pay them?

my goal is to remove the defaults. where do i begin? thanks .. any help really appreciated!

HSBC BRANCH BANKIN...
    Current Account
    Satisfactory
    £0
    13/01/2013

HSBC BRANCH BANKIN...
    Loan
    2 payments late
    Settled
    02/08/2009

HSBC BRANCH BANKIN...
    Loan
    £6,675
    13/01/2013

EGG BANKING PLC
    Loan
    Satisfactory
    Settled
    07/06/2009

SANTANDER CURRENT ...
    Current Account
    Satisfied
    16/12/2012

CO-OPERATIVE BANK ...
    Current Account
    £852
    05/06/2011

LOWELL PORTFOLIO I...
    Communications
    £367
    30/01/2011

ARROW GLOBAL LIMIT...
    Credit card / S...
    £949
    07/11/2010

APS - CASHPLUS
    Loan
    Satisfactory
    £49
    13/01/2013

1ST CREDIT LIMITED
    Credit card / S...
    Satisfied
    25/01/2013
    Tags: None

Re: hello *hi abbreviated!

the dates seem to relate to when the files were updated... not defaulted. (from experian)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X