• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be keeping my ID top secret and incognito, as usual.
    Copy of Law book from Amazon..£19.95, Refund Request stamp..32p, LBA stamp..also 32p, Court fees..£750.00,
    The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: My views are based on a post-grad law degree and a relative who's a QC and supports the aims of those who wish to address imbalances in Law. But, I accept no liability for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any of my advice - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured solicitor.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
      Hi guys - I've finally made it, even if you did all try sneaking off and leaving me out lol

PJ xx
      Hi PJ and welcome !!! You got it all wrong - the rest of the guys have been beavering away to get things just right for you, before they asked you over. Now you've gone and ruined their surprise.
      Originally posted by SurlyBonds View Post
      I'll be keeping my ID top secret and incognito, as usual.
      And hello to you, too, SurelyBonus. I'm sure you'll find all the help you need here with your claim. Any questions, just ask.

I dunno who - but ask anyway...

BTW - I trust that avatar has been granted absolution from Jim Henson Associates, old chap. We don't want any copyright infringements, now, do we ?
      Last edited by Bill-K; 29th May 2007, 00:51:AM. Reason: Increased insult factor

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
        Hi PJ and welcome !!! You got it all wrong - the rest of the guys have been beavering away to get things just right for you, before they asked you over. Now you've gone and ruined their surprise.
        Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
        well start a thread PJ, Introduce yourself
        Darn and blast it - trust me to spoil the surprise lol

and liam, orders duly taken and a thread has been started

PJ xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X