• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...

...how did you get here, where did you come from, and how did you find out about this forum? For those that want to divulge a little bit more than space allows in the shoutbox...

I came from CAG, I am more disillusioned with CAG by the day, so I wanted to go somewhere else...

A friend told me about this place...

My old ID is a private matter...

As are other peoples and I would recommend people keep them private. (unless they are rather obvious of course )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So What ?

Originally posted by Waggledancer View Post
      I came from CAG, I am more disillusioned with CAG by the day, so I wanted to go somewhere else...

A friend told me about this place...

Same here !!!

Comment

Cool...I think that anonymity is the best way to help people...it avoids reliance on personal reputation, and allows for more focus on the assistance instead...

Comment

I'll keep a mask on in case anyone recognises me!!

Comment

och no-one would recognise me..... i blend in with the heather round here and am a master of disguise

Comment

Hello,

Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hi Snowlocks, and welcome to you. I'm sure you'll find this a warm and friendly place - hope it doesn't clash with your username !!!!

Comment

It is not good form to give away another user's former ID to anybody. Give your own if you trust the person, but do NOT give anyone else's. This is very important for some members who have come from other forums, and may be subjected to harrassment.

Comment

A couple of friends told me about this place, and like some others here, I've decided to have a makeover

Comment

Hi Jessica and welcome !!! They do tend to rabbit on a bit here - but I suspect you'll appreciate that !! Roger and out

Comment

Hiya Jess

Nice to see you

Ame
                        xxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Jess
                          Makeover smakeover , good to see you here .
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi guys - I've finally made it, even if you did all try sneaking off and leaving me out lol

PJ xx

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                              Hi guys - I've finally made it, even if you did all try sneaking off and leaving me out lol

PJ xx
                              well start a thread PJ, Introduce yourself;
                              http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...=newthread&f=6

Best wishes,
                              Hod,Liam....
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X