• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Legal Beagles is awesome!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Beagles is awesome!!!

I just want to say Legal Beagles is awesome. I have only been on here for about 4 days and already with lots of hugs and advice I feel vaguely like a functioning human rather that a stupid mother who was about to lose the roof over her children's head, and then being homeless, probably lose them too and end up in a box under the pier drinking cheap cider!!!

So, you are all utterly wonderful !!!! I can see now that nothing is insurmountable!

Thank you!!

Mum xxx
    Tags: None

Re: Legal Beagles is awesome!!!

That's wonderful to hear. They're a good bunch on here Just keep on posting - a problem shared = halved and so on and so forth.

xxxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

HI mumisskint,
      Good to have you here...........no matter what your problem is there are people who will help you solve it.
      I'm more skint than most but still have one thing left that is priceless......the will not to be bullied and beaten by greedy merciless excuses for human beings.

Sparkie

Comment

Nothing wrong with cheap cider.....not sure about the pier though, I'd hope for a waterproof box
        Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
          Nothing wrong with cheap cider.....not sure about the pier though, I'd hope for a waterproof box
          PMSL just need to make sure to get enough cider so you won't notice/care the pier or the water lol

Comment

Depends on what Pier it is, now if it were the one local to me, then as its the longest Pier in the world, there would be plenty of places to hide under it, whilst the tide is out of course :grin:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X