• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to all

hi'
    i am new to this forum i used to go to C A G for advice but i think they have been "got at" and seem to be changing sides letting DCA'S post and removing posters who challenge the fact. LOWELL'S are now posting e/mail addresses and phone numbers for people to contact them?? .
    " BRIAN CARTER IS EVERYWHERE"

Re: hello to all

Hiya Reacher

Welcome to Legal Beagles, you won't find that happening here thank goodness.

Have a good look arround and if you need any help just shout.

Tuttsi

Comment

hi' tuttsi.
      had a bit of a glitch getting back to you.:beagle: thanks for the welcome

Comment

hello

Comment

I feel the force is strong in you:fencing:thank's.

Comment

sounds forceful to me Tuttsi.

Comment

Originally posted by reacher51 View Post
              hi' tuttsi.
              had a bit of a glitch getting back to you.:beagle: thanks for the welcome
              Good to see you made it back xxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hi' all.
                just a quick update on my situation with FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL they are trying to collect a CAP ONE debt from seven years ago which has already been through BRIAN CARTER. and LOWELL'S.[twice] i have sent the usual cca requests and a letter saying this debt is out of time [statute of limitations] but this seems to be a waste of time and £1 postal orders as they seem to just sell the debt on to someone else and the merry go round starts again.CARTERS are now linked with some company in belgium who seem to be buying debts in the uk en bloc. [good old eu].
                just a thought. if you take the space from cap one you get "capone" is this the same family of gangsters??
                Last edited by reacher51; 8th September 2010, 09:55:AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X