• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Like so many other people having a few difficulties ain getting assistance with them, I suppose I'm just here to say hello and hopefully get a little assistance with my issue.

Have developed a little knowledge with Consumer issues and the like and would be glad to help in any capacity, but am now becoming worried about getting out of my depth with the whole court scenario

I have received a claim form from Cabot, I've acknowledged their claim and need to have my defence in by 1st September

I sent them 31.14 and part 18 and received nothing of any value at all, the same dodgy NOA, unenforceable agreement and a DOA which is redacted beyond belief

Just looking through one or two of the threads and nice to see so many of the old familiar names
    Last edited by Spamheed; 19th August 2010, 16:10:PM.

Re: Hello

Hi spamheed and welcome to Beagles. Post up your case so far, probably in the CCA forum ~~ Consumer Credit Act ~~ - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum and someone should be able to help you out a bit.:beagle:Ame xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Welcome, Spamhead

I note that you have the same old problem as many:
      non-disclosure of documents!

Comment

Hi everyone

Hopefully less squabbling and point scoring over here

as well as being able to access the site at all times!!

A quick read of one thread shows that all the experts are here

Comment

Greetings Middenmess,

Welcome aboard

PF
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hi PF

how's you and how's the hound?

Comment

Fantastic and Fantastic enjoying the friemdly community spirit here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                Welcome, Spamhead

I note that you have the same old problem as many:
                non-disclosure of documents!
                Yeah, they seem to be making it up as they go along without considering the rules or even that they need to prove anything.

Comment

Hi Spamheed and Middenmess

Great to have you both aboard

Nellie (Landy_alert) x

Comment

And Middenmess too!! Almost a full house then.

M

Comment

Yep, soon will be I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by middenmess View Post
                        Hi everyone

Hopefully less squabbling and point scoring over here

as well as being able to access the site at all times!!

A quick read of one thread shows that all the experts are here
                        Hi middenmiss, good to see you here have read quite a lot of your posts OTR :beagle:don;'t worry we squabble too, and this site being accessible thing is quite new since we upgraded servers last year (we had a bit of a nightmare with our old hosting company). lol. I should be in sales ! See you around the place, Ame xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Hi middenmiss, good to see you here have read quite a lot of your posts OTR :beagle:don;'t worry we squabble too, and this site being accessible thing is quite new since we upgraded servers last year (we had a bit of a nightmare with our old hosting company). lol. I should be in sales ! See you around the place, Ame xx
                          No we don't
                          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Ok, Nattie would squabble with his right hand, and often does
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Wow old friends as well as new fantastic what more could i ask for

PF

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X