• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Congratulations to our 500th member - Jasper!!! Youn've won a prize!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to our 500th member - Jasper!!! Youn've won a prize!!

not really, sorry lol

But welcome to Legal Beagles, where I'm sure you'll find us all very friendly, and helpful.

Have a nosey around and start a thread in the relevant section when you're ready.

If you fancy some light entertainment, we've got the Lamp Post and the chat room

See ya around

PJ xx

Re: Congratulations to our 500th member - Jasper!!! Youn've won a prize!!

Was just about to start a thread saying the same Pj .........
    Good job I checked new posts first.

500!!!! Amazing.

Welcome Jasper, it's a lovely site this.

Sally x
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Oh surely we can give him free vip membership or something?
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by callumsgran View Post
        lol
        Perhaps we could ask the Financial Sleaze Authority if they would like to sponsor a bursary scheme?:congrat:

Comment

We have passed the number 500 for the number of registered members on Legal Beagles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

When we started on 15th May we never imagined we would have such an incredible community within just 4 months. Think we kind of thought it would be a flash in the pan.....but it hasnt been and I'm glad.

I have so much fun with this site. I got to know some amazing people and made several very good friendships. We have a great community with kind people willing to help each other. And we have some pretty neat nights out

I always (okay mostly ) feel good when coming on LB and this is thanks to you lot.

Lets keep it up and keep growing and improving ourselves and helping people get these finanical orgainsations in some kind of order. Keep forging links with other sites so we can offer the very best advice to people who need it.

Thankyou to Stephen on PC for his support and advice, Tam on CCS, Brech on RUC...and thanks massively to our team members and the great bunch that are our core members - it'd be a lot harder without you lot (or maybe a lot easier but a bit boring ) We're very grateful for your help and continued support. Everyone. Thankyou.

Oh and a wee thanks to CAG for getting us here in the first place, without you LB wouldnt exist, and I wouldnt have some of the bestest freinds I ever had.

I don't want to get too soppy, so let's party!!! Turn up the music. The voddy's in the kitchen.(oops oh no its not I drank it ! )

Love you all heaps

xxxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

As well as a huge welcome to Jasper, I think its a good opportunity to thank the Cel, Cet, Ame and Tool for giving us the chance to join this most brilliant of bank charges sites.

So heres a huge thank you:

THANK YOU GUYS
            AND WELL DONE, YOU DESERVE THE SUCCESS - LONG MAY IT CONTINUE XX

:brownnose: ooops there's another one we haven't got yet
            Last edited by iancognito; 24th September 2007, 07:05:AM.

Comment

Well Jasper a big welcome to you hun, as you can see yes we are a pretty friendly bunch on here, hope you enjoy your stay. Ask as many questions as you want and don't forget to pop your head in the Lamp post for some fun, oh and the chat room as well.

Don't want to get too soppy so here goes THANKS TO YOU ALL, LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS AND HEAPS XXXXXXXXXXXX

sapphire

mmmmmm perhaps we should start a thank you thread in Lamp Post me thinks.

Comment

Welcome to the site Jasper, i cant say anything thats not already been said but enjoy the site and the wonderful peeps who frequent it :-D

Comment

Originally posted by callumsgran View Post
                  lol
                  Ermmmmmmmmmmmm as the FOUNDER MEMBER of VIP if he gets free membership I want a bloody refund..................

Comment

Oh give it a rest.. You really are a gobby one

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X