• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wave

Ive moved over from other forums to here. Some forums you will find me under this name, and others you will find me under other names but I have been around a few of the consumery type forums for years.

I was primarily annoyed with CAG over what appears to be quite childish behavior going on over there, and secondly the fact that they are welcoming the DCA's onto the forum under the guise of 'helping' consumers (whereas I see it as a place the DCA's can come and find out what their difficult customers are up to in order to negate). If I were dealing with my solicitor in confidence I would not want the local police man to be listening in the whole time. Which is another feature I like of this site - not only does it appear DCAs do not operate here, but posts are not public available to non registered members.

Anyways, hello everyone
    Advice given is offered as personal opinion only. I always recommend you seek professional legal advice.

Negative, I am a meat popsicle

Re: wave

posts are not public available to non registered members.
    Some posts are Shamen, some aren't, depends which forum you are posting in. Most threads though are inaccessible to guests past the first post. Best way to check if you arent sure is to log out and have a browse about that way. I do keep meaning to do a list but somehow never got around to it.

You are most welcome to the site
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Shamen

on the subject of CAG---every now and then I take a sneak peak as a "guest" to see what's going on

some of the people posting are not familiar to me at all-I don't notice many of the old hands-maybe it's just me

but does that tell you something?I think it does

Comment

yep does seem to be a turnover of people there
        Advice given is offered as personal opinion only. I always recommend you seek professional legal advice.

Negative, I am a meat popsicle

Comment

Shamone Shamen!
          Welcome !

S x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X