• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello...Looking for lost sheep...:-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...Looking for lost sheep...:-)

And another Cagger here!
    Looking round it looks a nice friendly place...

I was also modded for being anti Lowell and supporting PT against that unforgivable attack. Let's hope the "perp" doesn't inveigle his way on here..although we'd all recognise his style!!!

I prefer not to give my other username publically, as I think my ID has been compromised on CAG, and while happy to give advice, I felt my own issues may as well have been discussed in the Credit Today staffroom!
    Also, I've not left entirely, as I have some lovely (non political) friends who I don't want to lose contact with,or stop helping, but I'm finding myself mildly suprised when CAG's still there when I log on...there's so many flare ups I get a feeling of impending doom!

Anyway...Happy to tell the mods on here my CAG ID, and others who I know from CAG, via PM.

Re: Hello...Looking for lost sheep...:-)

lol

Now you got my thinking

who could you be on CAG

hmmmm, dont keep me in suspense will you lol
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Hiya, welcome to Beagles, you are most welcome, as is any one else. Ame xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Amethyst:tinysmile_grin_t:
        PT..have PM'd x

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing you around.

Comment

Hi and thanks
            Just finding my way around,
            ...some interesting threads!

Comment

Welcome!

AC

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                Welcome!

AC
                I keep missing you cos I got some info for our discussions on some forums re RBS.....I'll get ya eventually, lol.

A Warm welcome shepherdess to LB
                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hey AC and Leclerc! :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                    I keep missing you cos I got some info for our discussions on some forums re RBS.....I'll get ya eventually, lol.
                    I will look out for your thread, leclerc!

Comment

1st time ive ever been in a chat room ! thought this 1 was meant to be about bailiffs etc?

Comment

Originally posted by TIMETOFIGHTBACK View Post
                        1st time ive ever been in a chat room ! thought this 1 was meant to be about bailiffs etc?
                        Bailiff Issues - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum is the section you want for the bailiffs information and to post any issues/thoughts etc.

Welcome to the site
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                          I will look out for your thread, leclerc!
                          Good luck finding AC, cos I doubt you'll find one......but here is a continuation of a former discussion cos I asked you for clarity and I have it.
                          I did tell you Sir Fred wasn't paid off that much
                          CEO payouts: Golden parachutes | The Economist
                          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X