• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello-and a request please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello-and a request please

Hi LB

I registered here a long time ago under the username you see here

some of you may know me as lickthewallfatboy from CAG

a few of the members here may be aware of what is happening on CAG,with the site team,or at least a couple of them,taking it upon themselves to get Lowell register and officially post on the Debt forum in the guise of "problem resolving for clients":tung:

anyway-my days on CAG are numbered as a result of this,and I wwas wondering if the mods here could change my log in to lickthewallfatboy

thanks

Re: hello-and a request please

No probs, good to see u ltwfb xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

many thanks for sorting that for me!!

Comment

makes you feel more like yourself.

Hadn't seen the issue with Lowells, don't get there a great deal these days, but we have a couple just come over due to some Cabot issues with the site team so you're in good company.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Okay had a read over there, and it seems to me that they are signing up to a number of forums and posting the same standard 'sorry you have had problems' post with a special cust phone number (which I won't repeat) that is reserved specifically for people on forums - cuts down ther work tracking who different posters are when they ring in for this supposed help doesn't it.

If anyone is looking for a Lowells number I'd suggest looking at their official site or paperwork you have had off them not using any found posted by this Lowell CRT fellow - not that I'd recommend ringing them ever anyway.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

the site team are also deleting all threads which show dissent against the "official line"

it put the tin hat on it for me

I've just packed it in.......

Comment

Hi lickthewallfatboy

Welcome to LB, a world away from CAG.

Tuttsi

Comment

Watchya, long time

Comment

Originally posted by lickthewallfatboy View Post
                  Hi LB

I registered here a long time ago under the username you see here

some of you may know me as lickthewallfatboy from CAG

a few of the members here may be aware of what is happening on CAG,with the site team,or at least a couple of them,taking it upon themselves to get Lowell register and officially post on the Debt forum in the guise of "problem resolving for clients":tung:

anyway-my days on CAG are numbered as a result of this,and I wwas wondering if the mods here could change my log in to lickthewallfatboy

thanks
                  What is their rationale for these actions, if indeed they have one?

Comment

Originally posted by lickthewallfatboy View Post
                    the site team are also deleting all threads which show dissent against the "official line"
                    They have been doing that since March 2006.

Comment

thanks for the welcome

and curlyben-nice to meet up again-it has indeed been a while!!

Comment

So your saying Lowell and maybe others are tracking down us who want help fighting them?! LOL Dirty tricks that! Im a DCA with ongoing debt problems in the family, this website has proved usefull on a personal level, and usefull to 'debtors' that dont know where to turn when i knock on there doors.

I like being annonymous but if any MODS/ADMIN find me on there doorstep ill fess up my ID
                        Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by Cetelco View Post
                          What is their rationale for these actions, if indeed they have one?

I suspect it's either

a)someone is getting a backhander

and/or

b)media conscious egos are being massaged in a big way

either way they are a bunch of dirty sell outs

Comment

Hi LicktheWall - it's me - Pinky! I see things disintegrated further over at CAG after I left - and here you are too! Small world. I've posted my own intro.

Comment

Nice to see you here LTWFB...

I think the reasons for my "defection" are well documented. The deletion of posts is scandalous isn't it? Sweeping everything under the carpet seems to be their way.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X