• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

greeknights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greeknights

Hi to everyone hope someone can answer this question.We are with payplan and pay them monthly £158.00 for all our creditors and have done so since 2005.Then alliance and leicester refused to accept our offer of payments saying they wanted to put a charge on the house and wanted £134.00 a month or it would go to court,payplan agreed it was too much.we recieved court papers sent them back with details of debts and income expeniture offer of £58.00.we then recieved a judgement after determination for either total sum £8039.0 or £235.15 per month.
    contacted payplan and they have sent to court for redetermination.
    I have asked payplan If we have to pay the ccj amount to ther solicitors or our normal payment to payplan ,one person told us to pay the ccj until we get the
    redetermination.another said no pay normal payment to payplan.
    there solicitors have had two payments of £57.00 since court papers sent,our total debt is jointly about 20K,The new ccj in in my name only we do have two
    old ccjs that we pay direct ourselfs £12.50 per month .
    thanks.

Re: greeknights

Originally posted by greeknights View Post
    hope someone can answer this question.
    what is your question?

You have given us your current standing/background which is great

Comment

sorry the question is do I pay the ccj to the solicitors or my normal payment to payplan as it is going for redetermination
      Last edited by greeknights; 16th June 2009, 22:00:PM. Reason: misspelt

Comment

.we recieved court papers sent them back with details of debts and income expeniture offer of £58.00.

Welcom to the site, first question where did you return the court papers to - the court or the claimants solicitors ?

Carry on paying via payplan as you are doing whilst you apply for redetermination. Do you know how payplan are applying for redetermination - do they have your authority to apply thorugh the courts etc?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hi thanks for help, we sent the papers with details of all our creditors and offer of payment to shoesmiths solicitors as directed by the court papers.
          payplan have sent details to the court for redetermination on our behalf
          I think in the past we gave payplan authority to act for us.
          The date of first ccj payment is 10th july.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X