• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please can you help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

des8 not even an enchaned dbs check

When they took my photo do you think itll show up in all primarks database

Comment

echat11 do you think primark will always keep me on there database im never ever going to do it again i no i did wrong but i wouldnt want them be looking at me with a target on my back as if i did go in there one time and purchase stuff they stop me to check me because off past

Comment

Primark have probably already forgotten about you.
        There is no reason for this unreported incident to appear on any sort of DBS check

Comment

des8 okay thankyou

I have read that primark do have a bookface what they keep on the third floor for all staff to see do you think i could be in that or isit for those who are banned

Comment

Stop thinking about it!

It doesn't matter what Primark may or may not have.
            You can't change it, so stop worrying about it.

Even if they do have some sort of rogues gallery (which I doubt) staff aren't going to spend their breaktime studying it.
            They'll be drinking their coffee and chatting to their colleagues.

PS my reference to "Bookface" was really a side reference to a well known social media site to which I do not subscribe

Comment

des8 okay sorry

I am just a person who worries

Could there even be a chance i dont even get a RLP letter as i did pay for the items so could RLP just not bother

Comment

Most people in your situation do receive letters from RLP.
                RLP hope that they can frighten their victims in paying.
                Stay strong and spend your money on your little girl. Do not give it to the scammers

Comment

des8 okay thankyou for everything

so your sure i wont go to court i no i shouldent worry but i am a worrier this situation is all i think about at the moment

Comment

If your worry is affecting your life, and especially if it affects your daughter, consult your GP for help.
                    He/she will not be judgmental and has heard it all before

Comment

des8 okayy thankyou

If i get any updates could i message on this again for advise of you , you seem really helpful and no alot of knowledge

Comment

You appear to have used your own personal name as your username which, when you register, we advise that you do not do as this is a public forum.

I strongly advise if you want to continue receiving advice that you change your username.
                        If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
                        If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

des8

Hi sorry to message again im just worring a little as i have had to send off for a enhanced dbs check for a job

This incident 100 percent wont show up

( do things on dbs only be put on if police have been involved)

Comment

ULA - you should edit the OP's original username in your post
                            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

There is nothing to show up
                              https://assets.publishing.service.go...DBS_Checks.pdf

Comment

des8 okay thankyou i just didnt no with them putting me on there ( primark) database it may have

Could they off reported to police after i left do you think or is that very unlikley with them not calling then

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X