• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What is a VIP member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a VIP member

And how do you become one
    Tags: None

A very vague question. There are various organisations that have a category of membership that are VIP, usually where those members receive additional benefits, You can find the answer to your question only by looking through the rules of the organisation and in general additional cost may be required or certain circumstances of membership, such as long term member etc etc

Comment

I think the question refers specifically to this forum. Something I also asked years ago without a definite answer. Interesting to know.

Comment

Celestine

Can you perhaps advise?

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-a-vip-section

Comment

Originally posted by Scot22 View Post
          I think the question refers specifically to this forum. Something I also asked years ago without a definite answer. Interesting to know.
          I understood it to mean that you could attend the Annual Apple Bopping Jamboree, but bring your own apples.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

I understood it to mean that you could attend the Annual Apple Bopping Jamboree, but bring your own apples.
            That be der cider apple wassailing event when der apples fell off tree! was say thee?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post

That be der cider apple wassailing event when der apples fell off tree! was say thee?
              It could be, but the T's and C's of VIP preclude releasing such information to the masses.

Comment

Those VIP members and their in jokes!
                Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

VIP - in another part of life I am a V.I.P. = Volunteer Instructors Patient - in as much I am a volunteer acting ill patient for medical 1st/2md/3rd/4th year Academy students.

Comment

Originally posted by mugwump083 View Post
                    I'm a VIP because of the levels of knowledge I have and impart on the site.
                    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Knowing atticus from another forum I assume he'll be fast tracked.

Comment

Originally posted by mugwump083 View Post

We originally offered VIP membership for a small subscription that allowed members to use the VIP forums which offered more privacy in which to discuss their issue as it isn't accessible to the general public or picked up by Google.

Occasionally we will auto-upgrade a member to VIP if it's appropriate for that reason or if they are a valued contributor on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Scot22 View Post
                          Knowing atticus from another forum I assume he'll be fast tracked.
                          well someone has thrown this old dog a bone. It must signify something.
                          Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

It signifies I remember and appreciate the help you gave on Swarblaw forum. Sometimes very directly ! and not always what I wanted to hear ! It was given generously and honestly.

Comment

VIP has changed around a bit over the years. Currently we have around 40 VIP Members who have been recognised for their long term commitment and knowledge. On average we start considering people for VIP membership after they've been around consistently for at least 6 months, have a few hundred replies and most importantly...that they understand our purpose, that we work together constructively, we debate politely and always try to ascertain the best route for the OP.
                              VIP Subscribers are people we put into the VIP section on request or because we recognise their case is sensitive, there are also a handful of historic lifetime VIP subscribers from when VIP was a paid option. We now use this area just for those more private cases.
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X