• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCB legal and CP plus parking tickets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCB legal and CP plus parking tickets!

Hello Everyone,
    I really need your help.
    This morning I received a letter this morning requesting £170 pounds for parking a vehicle that I am almost sure was registered to my partner on private land at a Moto
    This is all new to us no PCN no images just a charges dating back to September 2018.
    It states that it is a formal letter of claim in accordance with Pre- Action Protocol for debt claims.
    The claim is that I am liable as the keeper or Driver. I have never driven that car it belonged to my partner.

I have no knowledge of it and I know I was not the legal owner.
    I know I need to request for copies of the PCN and images tec.
    Can you direct me as to which letters etc and do I send to both CP and DCB
    thank you in advance
    Tags: None

Hi PHYL78

Can you remove all personal details / ref numbers upload the document using Imgur. Also don't make known the driver at the time.

ostell Can you take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

Thank you I will do that

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

SAR to CP, letter to DCBL requesting all documente that they intend to use in the case in order to narrow the issues between you as expected by the courts and the PAP.

If you are not the keeper or driver how have you become involved?

Comment

a) SAR to CP, make sure you get Proof of Postage

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

b) 31.14 Request Letter to DCBL, make sure you get Proof of Postage

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...-of-documents/

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
              SAR to CP, letter to DCBL requesting all documente that they intend to use in the case in order to narrow the issues between you as expected by the courts and the PAP.

If you are not the keeper or driver how have you become involved?
              Exactly I have no idea what happened here. It does state owner or driver on the letter but again as I was at work that day in a school. I could not have been the driver. I will send off those letters and keep you posted . Thanks for the advice

Comment

Whose name is on the V5 document?

Comment

Hi Ostell

I have no idea who was on the V5. Please note I am making a request to DVLA with a V888 to confirm the owner of the vehicle at the time.

I have just received this email from them. It not even personal just a genric email as I put the information they require in my original mail. Now they want my DOB etc which I have no need to give them. I understand confirming my identity with a utility bill but thats it. Now they say they have no CCTV. Where are the images confirming the PCN then. At the end I have copied the form they expect me to fill in.

Thank You so much for your help.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message.

In order for us to process your Data Subject Access Request efficiently and locate your data quickly we ask you to please complete and return the attached form.

Whilst we appreciate that completing an in-house form is not a requirement under the legislation, we find that it helps individuals formalise their requests and focus on what is required which assists us in locating and processing your request as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are also required under GDPR to validate your identity prior to releasing personal data so we ask for copies of the documents listed on the form.

Please be advised that we do not operate any CCTV cameras.

Please note that your DSAR 30-day timescale does not apply until your identity has been validated.

Yours faithfully,

GroupNexus

ANPR Subject Access Request- Under GDPR
                  Individuals (data subjects) have a right under GDPR Article 13-15 (Recital 63) to request access to the Personal
                  Data that we hold about them. This is known as making a “Subject Access Request” (SAR). A SAR entitles the
                  individual to all documents, electronic and paper, e-mails, ANPR and records that contain their Personal Data.

Validation of a Subject Access
                  GroupNexus need to be able to confirm that the individual submitting a subject access is the person whose
                  information is being sought. To enable us to do this we need to confirm your identity.
                  We will need the following from you to enable to confirm your identity prior to releasing personal information.
                  Please provide a copy of:
                  • Passport or driving licence
                  • Utility Bill
                  • Confirmation from the DVLA that you were the registered keeper of the vehicle on the date in your
                  request.
                  Please Note: If you do not supply all of the above information we will not be able supply you with the SAR
                  information you have requested. Once this information is submitted we can then process your request in a timely
                  fashion. We have 30 days to return the information we hold about you. The 30 days will start when we have
                  validated your request.
                  Excessive, large or repetitive requests
                  Where we deem your request to be large or excessive, we may ask for an extension to the 30 days to 90 days to
                  enable us to collate information we hold about you. Where a request is repetitive we may charge a reasonable
                  fee to cover the organisations costs.

Please complete the form overleaf and return to:
                  Data Protection GroupNexus, PO Box 14836, London NW3 1WT or email to
                  DPO@groupnexus.co.uk

Version 2.0
                  Request Number (internal only)
                  Title Mr Mrs Ms Miss Other
                  Full Name
                  Date of Birth
                  Address (This is the address to which all replies will be sent, unless you specifically indicate
                  otherwise, if you have lived at this address less than 2 years please provide a previous address.)
                  Telephone Number(s)
                  Email (only where you would like your response sent by email)
                  Vehicle Registration
                  Date & Approximate Time of Incident
                  Location of Incident
                  Were you the Driver at the Time of Incident Yes No
                  Please indicate if require an electronic or paper copy of
                  the images (if electronic, please supply email address
                  above

Paper / Electronic*
                  *Please delete as appropriate

Validation of a Subject Access (Please tick to confirm you
                  have enclosed/attached a copy of the required documentation
                  that will allow us to process your request)

Passport or driving licence 
                  Utility bill 
                  Confirmation from DVLA 

Signature (I certify that I am the person named on this form and that I wish to be
                  provided with the data which I have specified relating to myself under the data protection act
                  2018. I will not publish any data which is supplied to me without prior permission from
                  GroupNexus or the copyright owner, except where permitted by law)
                  GroupNexus Use Only: The data gathered in this form will be used to process the above request for personal data
                  under the Data Protection Act.
                  Data Request Received By
                  I can confirm the individual making the request for their personal data and have authorised/declined * the issue of
                  the requested data.

Authorising Manager Name
                  Date issued to Requester Data Issue Disc Serial No

Reason for Non-Authorisation

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X