• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rejecting a Vehicle - Final Right to Reject

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejecting a Vehicle - Final Right to Reject

I wrote a very long post on advice for rejecting a vehicle before finding a more appropriate forum on this site.

I have moved the content of the post across to here

Sorry for anyone who read it or was about to respond and thank you in advance to any that will come across and can help me on this.

Sorry very stressed by all this and bit all over the place.
    Last edited by RJCTING; 20th November 2020, 20:50:PM.
    Tags: None

Difficult to advise you, as despite a lengthy post you haven't given a single date so the timeline can't be followed.
    You haven't said how much you paid for the vehicle or mentioned its age or mileage, nor what the faults are.

However the clock on your short term right to reject stops when you inform the dealer about it and doesn't restart until the vehicle is returned in a satisfactory condition. If the original fault is still present you might be entitled to a full refund.

Also if you were incorrectly told the cam belt had been replaced you could well have a claim under the Misrepresentation Act 1967

Comment

Sorry again, I am very stressed by all this. I have responded to your request for further information on this post.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X