• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CcJ over 8 years old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi what would you need to know ? this house has been sold with no charge on it related to this debt . Does that mean charge is still enforce ?

Comment

Hi I gone back over telephone call with them that I recorded it was a Interim charging orders

Comment

Originally posted by Sidbulldog View Post
        Hi what would you need to know ? this house has been sold with no charge on it related to this debt . Does that mean charge is still enforce ?
        If the house is sold why wasn't the charge discharged ? Surely the solicitors dealing with the conveyancing would have had to deal with the charge recorded on the land registry
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

I have spoken to ex and only one charge was on house that for divorce cost Arrow only got a Interim charging order and I do remember her saying it was from a company in the Channel Islands ie arrow and she got it stopped as house was awarded to her in full and I had no legal rights on property if that makes any sense

Comment

Sorry for confusion I should have not have said charge it was interim charge. The first part

Comment

Hi so it seems they tried to put a charge on house but was refused
              What is my next course of action or is it want and see for they next move. Giving me sleepless nights since letter feel they will ran rings around me

Comment

Today received second letter , (saying our client holds a final charging order over your property in respect to this matter .this means that if you sell or remortgage your property our client is entitled to be repaid from any available equity) it looks like they are using scare tactics. When I spoke to them on Friday they said it’was interim order was on file dated 2011 . As I said before property was sold 3 years ago . Also they have reduced amount to pay by •£600 if I pay a lump sum within 90 days of letters date

Comment

Today received second letter stating ( our client holds a final charging order over your property in respect to this matter this means that if you try to sell your property our client is entitled to be repaid from any available equity) when I spoke to them Friday and asked for details on file they said also in 2011 our client got a interim Order on a property but couldn’t give me a address of said property. Has started in previous post property was sold 3 years ago . It seems they are lying about charge and using scare tactics
                  Ive been giving options to pay but most telling they say they would accept a reduced amount by £600 since Friday in a lump sum if payed within 90 days of letter date
                  im sure they don’t know property as been sold it’s taken them 8years and 10 months to contact me for the first time

Comment

I would consider sending them a Subject Access Request to get to the bottom of this chaos. If they do NOT have a charge BUT they DO have a judgment, they could potentially explore seeking a further charge (on your current property) or other enforcement. I wonder why they were denied the earlier charge?
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Subject Access Request Letter send Recorded Delivery and keep copy receipt they have 30 days ton produce unless they have asked to extend due to agenuine circumstances, people say just proof of posting BUT as I foiund is not proof of delivery, all I sent these dayd get signed for even 3 weeks ago

Comment

The house I live in now belongs to my partner I have no financial interests in house . I don’t think they can but a charge on someone else’s property? Just because I live there
                        I will send off https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/ and see what they have if any thing

Comment

No charge as you have no financial interest as it partner's

Comment

The earlier charge was made on married house after divorce was final. ex was awarded house and I had no right of any monies on sale of house or financial interest . house was completely hers
                            so long longer a asset of mine

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                              Subject Access Request Letter send Recorded Delivery and keep copy receipt they have 30 days ton produce unless they have asked to extend due to agenuine circumstances, people say just proof of posting BUT as I foiund is not proof of delivery, all I sent these dayd get signed for even 3 weeks ago
                              It is no longer Recorded Delivery - that ceased some years ago now. The replacement Signed For is not tracked & anyone may sign for it if at all. Only guaranteed service for delivery is Special Delivery.

Comment

Hi sent of letter subject assess request .
                                also recieved a new letter from a new company stating I owe £ 5600 From a car loan from 2007 but offering a one of payment of £1000 to clear. Debt is 13 years old no payments have been made since 2007 august /sept had no contact with car loan company and debt has been sold to cobolts . Should I send a status barred letter now ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X