• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

can anyone help me in regards to the train4jobs scam that i am going through

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me in regards to the train4jobs scam that i am going through

i have been scammed for the best part of £7000 i relly need sum help
    Tags: None

Hi. Regarding this train 4jobs, carnegie consumer finance and many many more. I have done some investigating. Years ago, Jan Stalensky the director of skillstrain was found to be in a sticky situation with legal battles. He was reported to the liverpool trading standards. BBC was after him. Lone behold skillstrain was dissolved. Why i M talking about this is because if you search the directors of train4jobs, carnegie consumer and soo many other fraudulant companies then you will find them all sitting together under one roof in a company called Meadplan. He continues to scam people indirectly through his mates. I am going to contact BBC, the liverpool newspapers, trading standards and bring all of this to light. Email me for ALOT more info. chriskrugerdj@hotmail.com

Comment

Listen guys im in the same boat please. Just finished off paying £7000 course and reading all this is devastating! please contact me on mohsin_khan1991@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Strange this has risen its head, briefly, our Grandson also got involved with this, but it cost him far more than the sums that have been quoted on site, briefly he was talked into training by lectures, and hands-on training, he was told that he would gain employment with a guaranteed job at British Gas, he had to book a hotel to stay as the course was too far to travel home, result he lost all his inheritance left by his Grandfather, £40,000. And he obviously compleated the course, gained the certificate, he then called British Gas to be told "how much experience have you with hands-on" he told them he had compleated this course, reply sorry you wasted your money. He was not alone as there were many others in the same situation*

Comment

Hi please see more threads on these people >

New Trades Career ( Green 360 Ltd ) and Renewable Energy course - LegalBeagles Forum
          New Trades Career - LegalBeagles Forum

Comment

Please join this discord server: https://discord.gg/vR28psMa

we’re trying to gather together people’s experiences with these companies

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X