• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Newbie - saying hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - saying hi

I've been a follower of this website for some time & think it's a fantastic resource, however unfortunately now I'm in a position that I need to use the forum for my own legal issues.

Can someone please point me in the direction of the correct forum regarding the following: Company vehicle on Contract Hire Agreement, begun changing agreement over to my new company which complied with T&C's then at the 11th hour informed it was not possible as my new company hadn't been trading for two years.

Now my original company has been dissolved (a change of trading activity led to tax advice to dissolve & reform new company), the vehicle is to be collected as an insolvency return.

What ramifications can I expect personally & financially?

NB. there is only only 6 months left of a 48 month hire agreement.

As always ever grateful to this forum.
    Tags: None

Hi Captain M

The best forum is the vehicle finance issues forum here -
    https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...nce-and-issues

If you have a copy of the hire agreement it would assist to post it up ( suitably redacted )

Regards

Sharon
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you Sharon, I will do so right away.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X