• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

train4jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• train4jobs

Hi I am new here and I want to find out more about train4jobs? Will they give me a cert of national recognition? Can I claim my money back from the finance company that is associated with them? I have not done a thing in nearly 2 years? Can anybody help?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Fedup Fill
    Tags: None

What qualification are you working towards?

Most of these courses have a time limit of 3 years to complete.

Have you done the practical elements of the qualification?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So this site does not offer any advice or answers? Maybe someone could tell me where I can seek free advice. Thank you.

Comment

If you answer the questions you may get advice this forum is good for advice

Comment

Hi! I'm Damian. I've signed for train4jobs 3 years ago. Today I've extended course for 2 years more but I had reviews from them which are likely to be false 2 out of 3 pages are not working. I've signed for electrician and I'm about to complete rest of assignments to find out what else can be happen with them cause fca didn't help me apart of giving information regard companies related to train4jobs, I was speaking with trading standards they send me to citizen advice citizen advice said that I need to do investigation on my own. Is any advice possible here? I've requested address for training centre as well and I'm waiting for answer

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X